March 14, 2018

Collaborative haul from ZAFUL, ROSEGAL AND GAMISS



Hi Loves,
This year started with a bang for me as I got huge collaboration from Zaful, Gamiss and Rosegal.
These are Asian websites and they have amazing collection of clothes. All the outfits and products which I chose from the website are reasonable and if I had ordered them from anywhere else they would have costed me bomb.
This one is going to be a long one , so kindly bear with me J

Zaful
Fom this website I have ordered around 7 products and the quality they have sent me is outstanding.

1.       Ripped rose embroidered tshirt – Click Here



2.       Letter ribbons cutout sweatshirt – Click Here




3.       Cami scalloped lace tank top – Click Here


4.       Belted floral blazer – Click Here



5.       Letter Box – Click here



6.       Lattern print self tie top – Click Here


7.       Metal triangle necklace – Click Here


Rosegal
From this website I ordered more of accessories than outfits.

1.       Coat dress – Click Here




2.       Leg warmer – Click Here


3.       Ripped Jeans- Click here


4.       Ruffle sleeveless cocktail dress – Click here


5.       Metallic lip glaze – Click here


6.       Glow shoelace- Click here


7.       Waterproof lip gloss – Click here
8.       Fish eye lens for mobile – Click here


9.       Magnetic Eyelashes – Click here


10.   Mini 3d photography mobile lens – Click here



Gamiss
Gamiss is another amazing website which has lot to offer. From this I have ordered around  5 items.

1.       Ankle strap transparent heels – Click here



2.       Bell sleeve flower print wrap dress – Click here




4.       Faux fur coat – Click here


5.       Selfie LED ring light – Click here



6.       Moon light – Click here



I  love how I can get everything I want from the latest fashion trends in these website.
Do let me know if you order one for you.

And for my amazing readers I have created discount offers for each website USE THIS CODE AT THE TIME OF CHECKOUT.

Zaful Discount :  ZafulChen
Rosegal Discount : RosegalIns
Gamiss Discount : GamissChen

Much Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment