October 15, 2011

Distances..

You are far far away and I am missing you again...

Seeing the setting sun I am missing you again...

With Every drop of rain I am missing you again...

Looking at the sky I am missing you again...

Remembering all those times we were together in hue I am missing you again...

Going through down the memory lane remembering every blue I am missing you again...

Thinking that you must not be missing me but I am missing you again...

With every ray of hope I am missing you again...

With Every drop of rain I am missing you again...

Watching the couple holding hand I am missing you again...

With this wind caressing me and blowing my hair on my Face I am missing you again...

Feeling of those staring eyes of your's I am missing you again...

With every beat in my chest I am missing you again...

And knowing that you will never come back with that feeling I am missing u,Missing all over again'....

No comments:

Post a Comment